Take Our Survey
- The process begins with you. What type of traveler are you? What’s your style? What scenery do you want to surround yourself with? What are you looking to experience?
- We'll take your submission and craft you a Journey that lines up with your preferences and budget. If you don't know where you want to go - it's no problem, we'll match you with your ideal destinations. Or if you wish to make your Journey even more exciting, choose to keep your destinations a surprise.
- Within two business days, we will have a dedicated travel proposal in your hands.
Get A Proposal
- Now that you have your proposal, let us know if you have any questions or changes. We won’t move forward until you are 100% happy with the plan.
- Once you give us the green light, we'll collect an initial deposit and book your flights, accommodations, and transfers.
Time To Go
- Now all that is left is your final deposit. Once your payment is processed, our Team will finalize your trip and send out your Jubel Atlas, which includes:
- Your itinerary
- Important information and tips on travel to your destination(s)
- A curated list of hand-picked recommendations for things to see, eat, drink and do
- In the case of surprise trips, a hard-copy of your Atlas will be mailed out to you four weeks prior to departure. In the package, you will receive one large envelope with a welcome letter, along with a number of smaller, dated envelopes which will reveal each new destination as you go along, keeping your next stops a mystery.
Peace of Mind
Bon voyage! You’re ready to head out.
Without a fixed itinerary, you’re free to set your own pace and have the flexibility to truly make this trip your own. However, rest easy knowing that our team of travel experts is available 24/7 to assist with anything and everything you may need before, during, or even after your trip. Please never hesitate to reach out.